Backwoods3 are now backwoods 2. LOL. It's just Vicki, me and our little four legged muttly lilly may. I am retiring in jan after 42 years in the machining trade. We sold our 1600 ft home in sedro woolley and bought 3.2 acres east of Ellensburg in area called Upper Badger Pocket! 360 deg view. Building New 800 ft one bdrm cabin with nice big shop/garage. Cant wait to be able to spend a few "golden" years with my lovely adventurous bride doing things we enjoy doing together in GODS great outdoors. Our contractor started the project yesterday by starting drilling our well. Then its a matter of getting final permits to start digging and nailing boards! WE designed house ourselves, so it will be so much fun to see our dreams come to fruition. Hope to be moved in shortly after retirement. Jerry< we will be close enough to stop in and say hi once in a while! With 16 grand kids, three kinds of boats for rivers and lakes plus our two jeeps we should not lack for things to occupy most of out time! I want to do some things ive never really had time to learn and do. I want to spend more time making some furniture and general wood working projects. One thing Ive always wanted to learn was how to use and maintain a sourdough starter so I can make pancakes, biscuits and bread. It's time to start a new chapter in our lives together and close out the last one.