Thread: MJ Snow Build. *kinda Pic Heavy*

Bookmark and Share

Default MJ Snow Build. *kinda Pic Heavy*

started in on a new rig here. 1988 mj . stock, stock, stock no options. so i added a few we didn't get from factory.

Super Low Cog on this rig, 125 wb hub c/c . 14bff rear , LP HD 44 front. Diesel v8 , sm465, 205/DV 202, Good year MTRK 40/13.50-r17 .

plans for axles , go find some LSD units and rebuild them. roll that till spring.

tore out all wiring and dash. copped off or tore out as much jeep as i could.

Started with a $300 buck truck

Idea for build i had found.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanted to link it and i started in , my shocks and coils went missing realy set me back, so i said F it i went leaf spring for now

day my tars arrived

well its pretty low. im 6'2 . i know it needs to go up some but i'm gonna keep up travel around 10-14 inches. so i'll see how close to those numbers i get

i sit lower than a xj on 5 inch lift and 33s

i got tired of waking up to my truck looking defeated and half done, so if all works out i mite get to wheel for xmas

---------------

over the weekend built a leaf front end and bastard packs. front is: SUA FS and rear is SUA RAS. help cont troll axle wrap. and FS front is known to climb well along with SUA is very stable with a nice low center of gravity.

My ride is a 1992 range rover classic V8

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h9...eteers/ox1.jpg

Holy Mackerel, that are a TRUCK! Nothing is going to stop you! Keep us posted.
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

going to go pick up some dick brake knuckles for my front end.

possibly rough fit the engien & trans, need to remove the flor and the bottom half of the fire wal. for the belhousing. mite caster the engine to the rear some . see what i can get doen after work today.

made up some adjustable leaf spring hangers. help move my axle forwards or back and with weight and keeping proper shackle angle.

Thread Information