Thread: A short hello...

Bookmark and Share

Default A short hello...

Just a quick hello from the Eastside of the Portland Metro area. I've been running the hills and snow for a number of years and maybe this year I'll actually connect with Rupe in Christmas valley and go for a drive. I know others are around. Like so many...I just need an excuse.....

Welcome to the forum! And "Hello" yourself! Oh my gosh, you need to meet the rest of us before you go down to Christmas Valley and join up with Rupe! After all, we want you to come back and become a regular forum visitor. Just kidding, of course. Rupe puts on a good show every year and I'm sure you will enjoy his event as well as meeting Rupe and Mrs. Rupe. Also, feel free to join us in other activities that you read about on the forum. Looking forward to meeting you down the road.
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

ThanksI'm not trying to avoid the locals at all. I have a couple of friends in my home area that enjoy a good drive and washing a dirty truck trying to explain to the neighbors that this is called fun. I've been following Rupe for a while and it's on my list of "would like to". I made a trip to Alaska (actually 2) last summer and was not available. I'm not into major wheeling as I run a full size but I'm not afraid of getting dirty or stuck. Although my pride takes a hit when a "toy" is needed to get me moving again.I'll be around.

Welcome to the Forum!
    Steve

K9PNW | Exploring the Pacific Northwest in my 1992 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser

Pacific Northwest Backroad Adventures - Pacific Northwest Outdoor Adventure Forums

Steve G. Bisig Photography
    - Pacific Northwest Photography: Nature, Landscapes, Rural, Urban

Thread Information