Thread: Bonkers

Bookmark and Share

Default Bonkers

I am going bonkers sitting around this house! Anyone else feel the same way?
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

Cabin fever Jerry??Keep it over there, I don't want to add that to my S.A.D. We lost another minute of daylight today. That should cheer you up.NOT!
    The ORIGINAL Phil!

Buhl, ID (about 18 miles west of Twin Falls)

Yes, I would be going bonkers if I were sitting around the house. I'm using the winter down-time to work on a list of repairs and improvements to my XJ. I have also been going on a few local runs looking for some snow to play in and other close-in day trips. It has been a mild winter here so far.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoXJ View Post
    Yes, I would be going bonkers if I were sitting around the house. I'm using the winter down-time to work on a list of repairs and improvements to my XJ. I have also been going on a few local runs looking for some snow to play in and other close-in day trips. It has been a mild winter here so far.
    Is there much snow at Magic Mountain other than man-made?
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

Buhl, ID (about 18 miles west of Twin Falls)

If you are referring to Magic Mtn south of Twin Falls, no there is not enough snow yet for skiing and I don't think they have a snow-making machine. It is a pretty low budget operation. There is enough snow in the South Hills for some decent snow off roading but they close the South Hills to all vehicles except snow machines after Dec 1 until May 15th (except the Rock Creek Rd that goes up to Magic Mtn).

Starting to feel it myself as well.
    Unfortunately being pulled in 16 different directions due to holiday stuff is not helping my escape plan. Thought maybe I'd go find a spot in the forest to sit by a fire tonight even if there is no snow yet since I think I have tomorrow free. Was reminded that a tree still needs to be gotten, so I do not in fact have tomorrow free. I could get a permit and combine the activities. But they want one that is balled and plant-able afterwards (tradition).

I just want to go get my new wheels and tires dirty...........
    '83 Subaru GL, '09 Yamaha Zuma 50, '01 Kia Sportage, '04 Ranger xlt, '14 CRF250L

Thread Information