Thread: hello from happy valley

Bookmark and Share

Default hello from happy valley

hello everybody im new to this site and am always looking for new places to explore , been into offroading for quite some time but now im more set on just exploring backroads and getting out to see all of the pnw and show my daughter the beauty of this place more then I already have . some of my other hobbies/interests are trail running , obstacle course /mud races , fishing, hiking , climbing (tho its been a while ). With the way my work scheduale I tend to do mostly overnight/day trips but have plans to try and get most of the obdr done in 2014. I always love suggestions for new places to go see especially those within 2 hours of PDX.

welcome to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by smileyshaun View Post
    hello everybody im new to this site and am always looking for new places to explore , been into offroading for quite some time but now im more set on just exploring backroads and getting out to see all of the pnw and show my daughter the beauty of this place more then I already have . some of my other hobbies/interests are trail running , obstacle course /mud races , fishing, hiking , climbing (tho its been a while ). With the way my work scheduale I tend to do mostly overnight/day trips but have plans to try and get most of the obdr done in 2014. I always love suggestions for new places to go see especially those within 2 hours of PDX. [IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb67/smileyshaun6012/4runner/IMG_01751.jpg[/
    IMG]
    Welcome to the forum, So where is Happy.Valley?
    Very nice photo! Where was that taken?
    Rupe

Happy valley is just outside of portland , that pic was taken on the Washington back country discovery route . Can't remember the name of the spot at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by smileyshaun View Post
    Happy valley is just outside of portland , that pic was taken on the Washington back country discovery route . Can't remember the name of the spot at the moment
    Ok, that is a.cool picture. Look's like it's.in the wild west some where! :-)
    Rupe
    '07 Jeep JK
    Coordinator for the Oregon Chapter of 4x4him.org
    Wheelersforthewounded.com
    Handgunhunt.com
    If you don't like Logging, then try using plastic toilet paper!
    <><

Welcome to the forum! Nice pic. Hope to see you on a run in the near future put on by one of the Portland/Beaverton vicinity guys.
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

Its called bethel ridge , It was summer when I went up there so all the roads were dry but being that it's been raining now I bet you get a muddy mess getting up there and then down the other side through some rutted mudhole and other goodies that were along the way. Ill keep a eye out for The next meet up and drive, I can mostly do week day runs and possibly a Saturday run as long as I'm back by early evening

A fellow 4runner owner I see, Welcome!

Thread Information