Thread: Good Deal on a RTT?

Bookmark and Share

Default Good Deal on a RTT?

Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on a roof top tent? I have been looking at one of the CVT tents as I can just drive down and get it and not pay shipping. Any ideas?

I like to think Top-Tent.com is the best place to get a rooftop style tent, but I could be bias I own Compact Camping Concepts in Salem, OR, Top-Tent.com is the site we sell our tent unit from. Check out the site, use the info on the Contact Us page to call or email any questions you have.
    Scott
    Compact Camping Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by Derty View Post
    Does anyone know where I can find a good deal on a roof top tent? I have been looking at one of the CVT tents as I can just drive down and get it and not pay shipping. Any ideas?
    Not sure what you are looking but Craig Miller on the Northwest Overland site is selling an Oasis 2 man tent. Oasis 2 man rooftop tent - $500 - Northwest Overland - Forum - General - Classifieds

~ Jon

Quote Originally Posted by schaney View Post
    I like to think Top-Tent.com is the best place to get a rooftop style tent, but I could be bias I own Compact Camping Concepts in Salem, OR, Top-Tent.com is the site we sell our tent unit from. Check out the site, use the info on the Contact Us page to call or email any questions you have.
    Where are your tents made?

Chericon, I'm a dealer / repair center for two imported brands, Mombasa Outdoors and FrontRunner. I have also designed and have manufactured in the US, a Trailer Top optimized tent unit called a MOAB.
    Scott
    Compact Camping Concepts

Quote Originally Posted by schaney View Post
    Chericon, I'm a dealer / repair center for two imported brands, Mombasa Outdoors and FrontRunner. I have also designed and have manufactured in the US, a Trailer Top optimized tent unit called a MOAB.
    After I had already posted I checked out the site. Good looking stuff! I wanted to get a CVT tent because they were local but they are made in China... When I am ready I will be looking you up!

Sounds good, thanks!
    Scott
    Compact Camping Concepts

Thread Information