Thread: Exploring New England Fall 2009

Bookmark and Share

Default Exploring New England Fall 2009

Hello to all my old friends from the Backroads Drivers group, and this site.

Those who know me may recall that I packed up the family and moved to Manchester, NH in May 2008. It's been a mixed adventure... I think I've had a harder time with the adjustment than the wife or kids.

Anyway, I took last week off to do some exploration and leaf-peeping during the fall foliage. I found a few backroads to explore - but still nothing as compelling as what I left behind in Washington.

All that said, I've posted some pics from my trip. They look a lot better on my Mac than on Windows PCs (need to figure that out) - but still thought some here might find them of interest. Click New England Fall 2009 - Kelly Grimm's Photos- powered by SmugMug if you wish to take a look. There are several galleries on the same site from trips I took with these groups in the year or two before I left.

I hope this finds everyone doing well.

Take care,

Kelly

Good to hear from you Kelly.

That is some beautiful country and great photos. I see the Wrangler is still going strong.

I hope all is well with you and the family (other than a little homesick).

Thanks for sharing. Feel free to do so anytime.

Steve
    Steve

K9PNW | Exploring the Pacific Northwest in my 1992 Toyota FJ80 Land Cruiser

Pacific Northwest Backroad Adventures - Pacific Northwest Outdoor Adventure Forums

Steve G. Bisig Photography
    - Pacific Northwest Photography: Nature, Landscapes, Rural, Urban

Hi Kelly!
    It's nice hearing from you. And good to know you are keeping up with your old hillbilly friends in the Pacific Northwest! Your fall pics were fantastic, thank you. Please keep in touch and take good care of yourself.
    Jerry

Default Thanks guys -

Hey there -

Yeah, the Jeep's still going strong...

As for "hillbillies".... My kinda folk. The "yankees" out here are a different breed. Still trying to figure out how to fit in..... I find most New England folks to be friendly enough - but not quite as quick to make acquaintances.

Thanks for the kind words. Take care, and look me up if you ever make it out this way. Maybe by then I'll know the hot spots.

Kelly

Thread Information