Thread: Anyone interested in ATV's?

Bookmark and Share

Default Anyone interested in ATV's?

Is anyone into ATV's? We have three of them and we think they are a kick. We are just 'road riders' with two Polaris 325 Trail Boss 2-wheel drive models and a Honda Rancher 400 4x4. I think it would be fun to get together with other folks who enjoy the same sort of thing. Maybe we could do a few easy off-road trails, too. If there is interest we might put a run together this summer.

Jerry,
    There is a fella in Selah that is super. He is in the middle of what he refers to as a "stalled" Astro 4x4 V8 build. He's been driving his 1 ton 4x4 and riding his quad and snowmobile in the mean time. Seems to get out in the LT Murray a lot on his quad. I think you guys would hit it off real well. Matt.
    AstroSafariVans.com • View topic - Wenas Wildlife Area ATV Trip
    Life is short, Paddle often
    '03 Chevy Astro w/ NP233C 4x4 electronic shift transfer case, 4-5" Overlandvans lift kit, 4:10's w/Detroit Locker, Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks w/ in-dash remote & onboard air compressor, 255 70R16 AT's, or 245/75 16 MT's, GTRV pop top w/ sleeper, Carefree Awning, Guacho couch, Coleman Fridge, and tons of Thule

Quote Originally Posted by T.Low View Post
    Jerry,
    There is a fella in Selah that is super. He is in the middle of what he refers to as a "stalled" Astro 4x4 V8 build. He's been driving his 1 ton 4x4 and riding his quad and snowmobile in the mean time. Seems to get out in the LT Murray a lot on his quad. I think you guys would hit it off real well. Matt.
    AstroSafariVans.com • View topic - Wenas Wildlife Area ATV Trip
    Thanks, Tom. I don't know whether he is a member of the All Wheeler's or not. The AWORC has events especially for quads plus other events where quads and 4x4's run together. And there are also a couple of quad-only clubs in the valley. The trip report your friend wrote covers a lot of country that we have explored with Backroad Drivers Northwest and PNW Backroad Adventures. It is state land where quads can legally ride the gravel roads. Lot's of good riding in that area.

I used to run a Suzuki 250 Quad but sold it. totally interested but lack the toy anymore. I'd be willing to trade a 6"Super Lift new in box and a slip yoke eliminator for a 2003-2006 TJ.Hint, hint!!

I know this is an old thread, but thought Id revive it. I sold/traded my wrangler to a guy for 2 quads only used a couple of times, a trailer, and a good chunk of change. We made out pretty good on the deal and are now doing the quad thing as well as the Jeeps. The new Jeep we have is going to stay on its current 2" lift until we get my shop built this summer, then we will start slowly building it up. So in the mean time it is good for leisurely drives through the hills but no more rock crawling for a while. I was hoping to make the slab run this year too oh well. But we areplanning on taking the quads to various places this summer and just exploring. Nothing to intense as far as trails go, mainly logging roads and maybe a couple of trips to the dunes in Oregon or Eastern Washington. Let me know if this is something that sparks an interest with anyone. I am not going to be able to ride for another month or so due to a busted shoulder. But I will hopefully be in the clear come March.
    Its not a Religion....ITS A RELATIONSHIP!

Hi i'm Don from Ione Wa north of Spokane there are two clubs eastern Wa out ofSpokane and northen Idaho Atv that do a lot of 4w trails and roads and camping, they have a big doing in Wallace id, in July

Welcome to the forum, Don! I don't know how agressively they enforce ATV laws in the Ione area, but they come down pretty hard around here (Yakima). I envy the guys in Idaho, at least the parts I have seen. When we were last in Wallace the locals were riding ATV's right downtown and they were parked next to the curb in front of houses in residential discricts just like cars. And when we were in Elk City there were ATV's all over the place including the state highway going into town. And the Forest Service in Elk City didn't seem to enforce any of their regulations. I liked it!!!!!!!
    Jerry
    Reading and Riding Northwest Backroads
    K7PNW

Jerry Ione is wide open we ride more on the west side of Ione in the Colville national forest to northport they have alot of fun Don

Thread Information