Thread: our out door fun activeties

Bookmark and Share

Default our out door fun activeties

We love camping, shooting, exploring, running back roads, floating rivers etc. I would love to be able to go back packing or even hiking more, but ,alas, I am partially disabled. I had total kidney failure a few years ago, and was single at the time. God had a plan in mind for me. He helped me find a very wonderful lady just over four years ago. I went on dialysis shortly after we met. when she found out I needed a transplant, she wanted to be tested to see if she was a possable match! WOO HOO!!! To make a very long story shorter, she was a PERFECT match! we had the transplant done in June of 06, and have been doing wonderful ever since. I am back to work full time and am able to do most every thing we both enjoy. Except my stamina isnt what it should be if I were always a healthy man. But we make the best of what we have and thank God every day he brought us together to enjoy his creation and share life with each other. We both hope to meet many of you in here and spend some enjoyable times doing the things we all enjoy doing in Gods wonderful creation!
    Last edited by backwoods3; 12-13-2008 at 10:27.
    Anything you do in the great outdoors, CANT be ALL bad!
    As long as you can do it in the back country!

Thread Information